1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. From the main menu, select: Tools -> Options -> Advanced and click on View Certificates.
3. When requested, type in you PIN code and click on OK.
4. In the next window, select the tab Your Certificates to see the certificates you imported in Mozilla Firefox.
Warning! DO NOT delete the certificate from Mozilla Firefox’s Your Certificates store!
By doing so, you will delete both the certificate and its keys from the cryptographic device. Hence, you will need to buy a new digital certificate.
5. In Mozilla Firefox's address bar, type: about:config and press ENTER.
6. In the next page, click on I’ll be careful, I promise!
7. In the next window, type SSL in the Filter field.
8. Select security.ssl.allow_unrestricted_renogo_enywhere_temporarily_available_pref and double-click on it to change its status from false to true.
9. Close the current window and then the browser Mozilla Firefox.